unknown.Death r radioblogclub / quicktime player here. =)
Fear?
val
Ngee ann Polytechnic

the dead talking?
quiet



unknowns

Taking it away
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009

credits
val

Ho Ho Ho / Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Weeee! A post by Val at 10.10pm excited? hahas.....sorry for not posting i think i am so tired with all my work that i dun have the feeling to post =(

During the last few weeks, it was disappointing for me as i failed to progress through PAYM league......nvm guys we can still make it =D heeh MT and JH dun feel bad i know u guys kinda nervous weeeeee.

Weeks passed and i think my attitude for my teachers doesn't change much except with miss teh ba hahas......if i remb last week i trashed talk with her....sry miss teh for being rude but i was kinda frank? ya.....i speak the piece of my mind and thx for changing for me answering my question now...TRASH TALK WORKS!!! This monday i was deeply affected by mrs chan words.....is not that i cnt argue with her but i am fustrated abt my ownself....i know argueing with teacher wont help cuz it's my own results but wat if the teacher dun wan to help u? FUCK OFF will ya? U THINK UR BIOSTATS IS FUCKING NICE PLS EAT SHIT......

Lastly...LIONEL!! WUHOOO!!!! OK this is wat happen ya? 1 sunny bright day, Little val was going to his class COMTOOLKIT and was inside a lift. Little val saw Yao Yong coming inside the lift and Val shouted "eh yao yong" Then there was this little doggie shouted "B,C,D,E,F......F,U,C,K....Fuck u" He scold inside the lift as he was with yao yong in IAC group.Little val know that this doggie is trying to act so val shouted "ff(fuck off) fu(fuck u)" and the doggie stared at me T_T pple will scare de leh.....Then i found out he is in my lecture class LOL! and he is like smaller than me? with a fucking golden hair? sian dye hair leh GANGSTERS SIAL! i GAVE HIM A NICKNAME "XIAO BIRD BÏRD" . HAhAS FUCKING SMALL BIRD! But i clarify 1 THINg which everybody is blaming me? I SAY FIRST FUCKER! I NVR GO AROUND SPREADING ABT U KNN....PLS KNOW UR LIMITS NOR DID I SAY INFRONT OF UR FACE WAT U ARE....I ONLY SAY AMONG MY GROUP OF BUDDIES, U BUAY SONG? U SAY UR FREN TELL U , SAY WHO LA KNS I ALSO CAN ANYHOW ACCUSE....DO U KNOW IF NOT FOR MEE ZHEN THAT HELP U PLEASE THE MATTER U THINK I SCARED oF U? I DUN SCARED OF THINGS I AM NOT WRONG =D u KP ME FIRST I JOKE ABT U, CANNOT TAKE JOKE? FUCK OFF THEN =D BE my GUEST hehe.....I was eating at mac at i saw u at there 2 u keep staring and diao me did i ever glare nor return ur fucking ugly glance back to u? ask urself did i purposely deesiao u? i dun think so, For only fuckers think the world is against them hahas....After that u come and confronted me scold all vulgars and shit did i scold u back? i even say relax dun need to say vulgar hahas....so u go around telling pple is kp u? WOW! COOL! PLSPLS TAG AT MY BOARD IF U DARE TO SAY I KP U WUHOO XIAO BIRD BIRD! FUCK U

Val ended his post at 10.31pm and is trying to say his lifestyle is getting much happier with his new frens =D i miss agra 1 pple especially angeline! hoho anyway byex!


/this is the only thing that i fear.
7:07 AM

>>>