unknown.Death r radioblogclub / quicktime player here. =)
Fear?
val
Ngee ann Polytechnic

the dead talking?
quiet



unknowns

Taking it away
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009

credits
val

loving someone / Sunday, July 27, 2008
Sometimes being in love can be such a torture, a pain. However glad i have u =D

I have lots of thoughts...ever since u start ur emo period. Your doubts abt me if u go china...

I know i am adorable , kind , abit handsome and cheeky. But that doesn't mean all the gals like me =D

heh, maybe not all. And that certainly doesn't mean i will change my heart so easily silly.

The time where u will be in china, maybe that where i will go some place and slack as well. might be someone near or far, i'm not sure.

Go china and enjoy yourself. Dun let me be a burden to your freedom.

Loving you is a privilege. Missing you is a must. So dun let me be your obstacle =D

If like this you already cnt take it, What if next time i got to go overseas for attachment? hehe

Remb! able to love you is a privilege. Missing you is a must. I DUN WAN SEE U EMO IF NOT I WILL TICKLE U HEHE


/this is the only thing that i fear.
9:54 AM

>>>