thoughts of the night / Monday, August 18, 2008
SHAKEN!
Indeed
Can't be BOTHERED
No Doubt!
FUCKED UP
yea man.....................................................
come to think,am i really happy? Are u content with what you have? It seems not. I am a greedy man. I can't get enough of you.But, where was you? where?
I'm lost
Lost in following your steps
Lost in believing you
Lost in the trail of becoming your MR perfect
shit, it's disheartening to know sometimes when you watch others and felt jealousy not because they are truly in love of each other. But the committment they fork out to maintain the relationship. Me? Trying my best. I don't know what right or wrong. I just wan the night to be darker each day, cause when it is the darkest time of our day, it meant dawn is not far away.
Persevere through the night, because the darkest time of man's hour, it the beginning of new dawn.
Damned
/this is the only thing that i fear.
7:46 AM
>>>