Fucked up life / Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Fucked.
This few weeks my life been screwed by many things.
Your just one of them.
I dunno what i owe you. NO matter u feeling down or i feeling down all u do is BEING SILENT.
Fucked.
I hate this relationship i'm serious.
When i'm in trouble all i can do is console myself. All u do is wait for me to tell u everything then u just reply why what how who.
Same goes for you. Whenever ur in depressed mode or whatever i have to ask u till i'm pissed then u start to tell.
I dunno what is it that u promised me long long long time before , all i know it useless no matter how many promises u made.
Fucked.
Thanks for teaching me promises are made to broken Thanks.
/this is the only thing that i fear.
8:11 AM
>>>