unknown.Death r radioblogclub / quicktime player here. =)
Fear?
val
Ngee ann Polytechnic

the dead talking?
quiet



unknowns

Taking it away
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009

credits
val

oh ur personality ya o.O / Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Nice push.

Promises u made to me?

Open up?

now it's back

I cnt OPEN UP OHHH I CNT OPEN UP CUZ I'm STuBBORN.

Oh and i promise u i will open up. YUP I PROMISE U BUT I STUBBORN LEH

STUBBORN CAN DENY ALL PROMISE U DUNNO MEH?

O.o

Personality wow nice push

It been a joke to me all this round.

Ur effort is clearly seen =D

And not mine

Hmm i'm thinking later it will still be me to make the first move to solve everything?

hmm no no since ur effort is clearly seen. it would be u right? RIGHT?

hmm doubt so..


/this is the only thing that i fear.
9:17 AM

>>>