Break Down / Saturday, October 18, 2008
The night is ending soon,
Dawn is near.
I know my time's up .
China here i come,
But i'm so sian.
I rather spend all my time with you
I am =( when ur in anguish or pain.
But what can i do then offer sweet words?
I know it wont help.
I sometimes think of giving up.
Your birthday is coming but you can't come out.
What the deal?
I dunno.... i am still searching
Our love...
I'm not sure whether it will stand.
The way my frens breakdown infront of me
Tires me.
Damned why cnt i be prince of charming and just rescue u from de evil female dragon?
Damned how i wish u will be there when i go china
Wishes will nvr come through do they?
/this is the only thing that i fear.
12:23 PM
>>>